Video - Pre-Listing Inspection
Benefits of a Pre-Listing Home Inspection
Show your clients why they need a pre-listing inspection in a few easy steps.
"Benefits of Pre-Listing Home Inspection" provides audiences with a detailed explanation of what a pre-listing home inspection is, how it works, and the various ways that home sellers can benefit by getting one from a professional home inspector.
It combines motion video, animated graphics, slide-show bullet points, background music, and voice-over narration to create an educational, yet impactful, sales tool for home inspectors. For other real estate-related professionals (such as agents), it functions to assist with client education and informational needs.
The core content of the video is "wrapped" with the custom marks, logos, images, and contact information for the client who intends on sharing it with clients and prospects in their respective service areas.
- Length: 5 minutes not including custom intro and exit scenes or advanced edits
- Native File Extension: .vsp
- Final Format:
24 bits, 1920 x 1080, 30 fps
H.264 High Profile Video: 15000 Kbps
48000 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo
MPEG AAC Audio: 192 Kbps
- Production Software: VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 version 22.214.171.124
- License Type: YouTube Standard
- Copyright: ©Robert Humphries Studios - Video may not be downloaded, edited, or manipulated by client or other party working on client's behalf.
- Exclusivity: LIMITED - One client per COUNTY. Please note that we cannot prevent people from sharing videos online or expanding their service areas. We use counties solely as reasonable boundaries.
- Hosting Location: YouTube channel of RobertHumphries.com - UNPUBLISHED YOUTUBE LINK
NOTE: Rendered video can be downloaded by client in .MP4 or .MOV formats (via web link) so that client can upload it to their own YouTube, Vimeo, or other video hosting service. See "Pricing" below.
NOTE: To clarify some confusion in our pricing, you only pay $65 to brand the video to your company plus a $25/yr licensing fee for each county that you want to "claim" so that no other companies in those counties can buy it. If you want to claim only one county, then your total initial fee will be $90. Other fees listed below are purely add-ons if you would like to further-customize the core video we've already created.
- Custom Intro/Exit Frame Design: $65 flat
- Usage Fee: $25/yr per county "claimed"
- Record/Insert Intro/Exit Voice-over: $55/hr
- Custom Copy Writing: $45/hr
- Video Transfer to Client: $35 flat
- Invoicing Policy: All invoices are sent to the client's email address via PayPal® Bill Processing
U.S. Counties Where This Video Is Being Used
You may not subscribe to this video if your office resides in the following counties.
- California - [ Orange ] [ San Joaquin ] [ Ventura ] [ Los Angeles ]
- Florida - [ Brevard ]
- Washington - [ King ]
How To Order
Complete the following order form. This will cover Custom Intro/Exit Frame Design and Usage. If you DO NOT require any additional editing-related services, then this is your total fee for the first year. If you require additional editing services, then you will be billed for those services upon request through an electronic invoice via PayPal®. A Usage fee of $25 per annum is automatically drafted from your credit card or PayPal® account for each additional year that you use this video.